Compact Pressure Gauge Complete with Hose, 0° Bar
This SCUBAPRO SPG, Compact Gauge has a brass body which makes it more robust in the event of any impact, along with being mounted in a rubberised boot (optional). The Compact gauge also features a safety, overpressurisation valve in the event of the 300bar pressure being exceeded.
Easy to read with its fluorescent display and rated to 150m this contents gauge is ideal for all divers.
The Compact Pressure Gauge features:
- Compact, analog Pressure Gauge / SPG (Manometer)
- Safety Feature 1 - Overpressure valve on the rear side
- Safety Feature 2 - The sealing system has a type of overpressure valve that causes the plastic face to spring out of the housing without chipping Mli>Maximum depth rate: 150m
- Red zone between 50 and 0 bar and 10 bar increments
- Ø 48mm (capsule)
- Maximum work pressure 300 bar
This item includes the pressure gauge, boot, and hose.
For the pressure gauge capsule only, please click here.
MA SERVICES is the authorized distributor of SCUBAPRO products in the Maldives.