MK2 EVO First Stage
The new SCUBAPRO MK2 EVO comes with the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response and maximum airflow with minimal effort -- regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent over the current MK2.
The MK2 EVO is also more compact than the standard MK2, yet has a bigger piston that pumps out 15 percent more airflow from a smaller package. So you can expect top-notch breathing performance whether you're reef diving in the warm Caribbean or wreck diving in the chilly Great Lakes.
- Classic downstream piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Low pressure ports: 4
- High pressure ports: 1
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 230 - 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 - 17.1oz/485g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2600 l/min - 92 SCFM
MA Services provides professional service and authorized genuine spare parts for all SCUBAPRO regulators.