PARKER EnOxy 608 Oxygen Membrane Module
Parker hollow-fibre membrane modules produce oxygen enriched air from compressed air to offer a cost effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional oxygen gas supplies.
Parker modules can be built into a custom-made oxygen generator or can be integrated with your process to provide an on-demand, continuous source of oxygen gas.
Oxygen enriched air is used in many health and wellness related applications such as nitrox diving, oxygen bars and oxygen training rooms.
- Less membrane modules needed per enrichment system. More enriched air per fibre is produced from Parker hollow-fibre membranes than any other in the world.
- Use of low pressure standard industrial compressor. No high pressure compressor needed to obtain required enriched-oxygen flow.
- Energy savings. Operation at a low pressure requires less energy.
- Reduced CO2 emissions. No heater required to open polymer membrane structure, thus reducing the energy consumption.
- Robust fibre. Most tolerant fibre to particle contamination
- Large membrane diameter. Lowest membrane module pressure drop
- Strong engineering plastic. Life-expectancy of more than 10 years
- Factory membrane ageing, pre-delivery. No performance decrease over time due to fibre ageing
- Quick start-up time. Required enriched-oxygen purity is produced instantly, no time needed to heat-up
- Flexible mounting arrangements. Can be mounted horizontal or vertical
- Low noise operation. Radiated noise generated by membrane technology is extremely low
- No maintenance required. No user serviceable parts
- Small system footprint. Less modules needed to produce oxygen enriched air requirements