MK25T EVO / S620X-Ti12.620.400
SCUBAPRO’s top regulator technology is on display in this ultra-light, corrosion-resistant reg system. The MK25T EVO is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising a century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 X-Ti, with its durable and good-looking titanium faceplate, embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view for the ultimate in lightweight performance.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by
depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weight: INT 232: 475g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >8500.
- Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.2-9.8.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
- Weight: 168g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min.
MA SERVICES provides professional service and authorized genuine spare parts for all SCUBAPRO regulators.
We Also Recommend
MK25 EVO / A700 Carbon Black Tech