MK25 EVO First Stage10.713.010
SCUBAPRO leads the way in piston-controlled first stages. The MK25 is the perfect example, bringing you ultra-stable intermediate pressure which ensures an instant and constant delivery of ultra-high airflow. You can count on incomparable performance for all diving conditions and at any depth. Made of chrome-plated, marine-grade brass, the MK25 will be your diving partner for a lifetime.
MK25 EVO First Stage Technical Information:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow un- affected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
MA SERVICES provides professional service and authorized genuine spare parts for all SCUBAPRO regulators.
We Also Recommend
MK25 EVO / A700 Carbon Black Tech