T-Flex Leggings UPF 80, Women65.772.100
Flattering SCUBAPRO T-FLEX leggings look great, plus make donning a wetsuit oh-so-easy when worn as an under-layer. They are the perfect complement to all the rash guards in the UPF Collection. When worn under water they protect against stings and abrasion, and when worn on the surface they provide a level of UV protection unmatched in the industry. Designed to perform and worn to be different, T-FLEX leggings are made with a blend of super-soft nylon and high-stretch spandex for maximum comfort and stretch. They form-fit to the body, are ultra-comfortable, and provide soft hand feel. In addition to looking fabulous, they provide unbeatable UV protection – UPF 80 -- the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
The T-Flex Leggings feature:
- UPF 80 rating is awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use – wet and stressed.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly. The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Flattering color panels and cut.
- Extremely versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.
- Slimming color panels and cut compliment the female body.
- Looks great with the T-Flex, Channel Flow and UPF 50 rash guards.
MA SERVICES is the authorized distributor of SCUBAPRO products in the Maldives.