Nova 850 TEC30.226.100
In underwater lighting where performance, reliability and simplicity are the keys to success, nothing beats the no-nonsense Nova 850 Tec. This rugged single-mode dive light delivers intense 850 lumen illumination with a focused beam, ideal for lighting up those dark compartments in wrecks and hidden crevices in deep-water reefs. The light is machined from heavy-duty aluminum so is both lightweight and built to last. It is also easy to use, with simple twist-on/twist-off activation. The light comes with a convenient attachment point for attaching a bolt snap – usually with a short length of cave line – so it can be securely clipped to a D-ring when not being used. Divers looking for simple yet serious underwater illumination for night dives as well as day dives will find the Nova 850 Tec a smart choice.
The Nova 850 TEC features:
- Measurements: 9.6x1.8in/243x45mm. Weight (without batteries): 10.2oz/288g.
- Rugged matte black aluminum body with blue accents offers a stealthy tech look while providing lightweight, long-term durability.
- 850 lumen illumination. 17,000 lux @1m. CCT (correlated color temperature): 4200ºK.
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED.
- Beam angle: 8º.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Easy twist-on/twist-off activation allows for trouble-free operation, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 1000ft/300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
MA SERVICES provides professional service for all SCUBAPRO dive lights.