ORCATORCH D511 illuminates the underwater world with a narrow spot beam at depths as great as 150m with the 2200 lumens dive torch. Power is provided by two 26650 batteries. It is also compatible with three C batteries. The mechanical rotary head switch offers high reliability underwater. The light features a narrow, concentrated 8° spot beam, making it a great tool for focusing, exploring tight spaces, and examining sea life up close.
The D611 features:
- Uses CREE LED, max 2200 lumens
- Powered by 2 * 26650 batteries, Compatible with 3 * C batteries
- 8° beam angle
- Mechanical rotary head switch offers high-reliability underwater
- Intelligent Over-Heat protection
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material, etc.
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water