The SCUBAPRO CARAVAN is great for moving gear from your car trunk down to the dive boat, but it can just as easily negotiate crowded airports as you journey to exotic dive destinations. The huge main compartment features a U-shaped, corrosion-resistant YKK zipper for easy-access packing, with external compression straps to secure the load. Additional side and top pockets are perfect for smaller items. Double-duffel straps offer convenient hand-carrying, but the CARAVAN works best as a roller bag. Smooth saltwater-resistant wheels and a retractable tow handle create a superb rolling transport system. Easy to lift, carry and roll and offering lots of packing volume, the CARAVAN is a solid choice for local diving as well as long-range dive travel.
The Caravan Bag features:
- Bag’s exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D polyester.
- Offering over four gallons more volume than its predecessor, the Caravan comes with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
- A large main compartment with U-shaped opening, two side pockets and one flat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zippers are durable and allow for easy access of the large main compartment.
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
- Telescopic double-bar tow handle, side, top and bottom carry handles and reinforced saltwater-resistant wheels provide a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
- Dimensions (approximate): 70x40x35cm. Weight: 4.65kg. Volume: 105L.
MA Services is the authorized distributor of SCUBAPRO products in the Maldives.