The BAUER PE-VE high-pressure compressors for universal use in diving and breathing protection
The proven PE-VE series: For peak free air delivery up to 850 l/min
Ideal for transport and breathing protection: Practically equipped and absolutely reliable in operation
Compressor with BAUER quality standard: Technically advanced mirroring the state of the art
The breathing air compressors in the PE-VE series are characterised by their impressive peak free air delivery rates of up to 850 l/min.
Professionally customised to meet individual needs and FAD requirements in breathing air applications, the PE-VE units offer practical equipment, typical BAUER quality and certified safety for reliable stationary operation.
|Charging rate ¹||Number of
L × W × H ²
|PE 300-VE||300||18||11||3||1800||7.5||114 × 83 × 152|
¹ Measured with cylinder filling from 0 to 200 bar (0 to 3000 psi), ±5%
² Dimensions for Super-Silent version: 148 × 83 × 152 cm | 160 × 83 × 152 cm (PE 850)
A BAUER PE-VE unit includes:
- Working pressure 225 bar
- Purification system P41 SECURUS
- BAUER automatic condensate drain (ACD) system: B-DRAIN with condensate collecting tank
- Electronic compressor control: B-CONTROL MICRO
- Intermediate pressure gauge set
- With 4 filling valves with automatic vent, 4 filling hoses 1m and 4 x DIN/INT connection
- Horn N29170 for Oil Filling
- Spare parts/instruction manual CD
- General Instructions for Safe Operation of High Pressure Compressor
- Service Manual (Logbook)
- Instruction Manual for Pressure Vessels
- Operating Manual and Spare parts list for Filling Panel
Click here to know more about the PE-VE breathing air compressor and compressor accessories.
MA SERVICES is the authorized agent and A-Partner of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN in the Maldives.