Traveling divers who prefer the fit and feel of a front-adjustable BC will definitely want to give the restyled SCUBAPRO GO a try. With an easy-to-fold backpack and light overall weight (size large weighs just a little over six pounds), the GO is a proven world traveler. At the same time, it offers all the performance and convenience features you'd expect from a full-featured general-purpose BC.
- Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily.
- Double-band system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
- Optional trim weight pockets offer better trim in the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- The BC folds easy and stows in its own bag for travel or storage.
- Available in five sizes with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 42.7lbs/19.4kg of lift capacity, depending on size.
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (lb/kg)||Max bottle size (l)|
MA Services provides professional service and authorized genuine spare parts for all SCUBAPRO BCDs.