With the SCUBAPRO EQUATOR you can enjoy all the comfort and security of a full-featured front-adjustable BCD, along with the light weight and packability of a travel BCD. The easy-to-fold backpack doesn't scrimp on stability because the tank is secured by a lower primary tank band and Super Cinch stainless steel buckle plus an upper support strap, creating a rock-solid tank security system. The integrated quick-release weight system is just as secure. Water-draining Airnet neck and back padding provide super comfort, and two large zippered cargo pockets and six stainless steel D-rings are provided for additional gear. The EQUATOR comes fully equipped yet is compact and lightweight, making it the ideal choice for diving at home -- or anywhere.
The SCUBAPRO Equator features:
- 420 denier nylon construction ensures a long and active dive life.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Double-band system featuring a stainless steel Super Cinch tank buckle locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Octopus pockets on each side offer options for carrying a backup second stage.
- Easy-to fold lightweight Airnet backpack is comfortable and water draining, making dive travel so much easier.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2 alternate air source.
MA Services provides professional service and authorized genuine spare parts for all SCUBAPRO BCDs.